Friday, January 6, 2012

Long Time No Post

This has been a long year ending in sadness.  So many things have changed since my last post.  I hope this is the start of blogging every day or so AND I might even let people read it!  I really want to start posting some of my papercrafting and other projects.  I also love photography and want to post some of my photos here. I went on a great trip to Australia, New Zealand and Fiji and have a lot to chose from!

The sadness came on Christmas day.  We had our normal tradition of the kids families and my Mom and Dad over in the morning to open their presents.  We all had fun going through our gifts, putting the batteries in the kids gifts and checking over what everyone else got.  While making breakfast, my Dad suffered a stroke.  The ambulance got him to the ER and there suffered 6 more strokes. He lived until December 29th (my husband's birthday). Christmas was my Dad's favorite holiday and he made us love it as well.  It will be hard next Christmas, but I think he would want us to continue as we normally would; with tradition, spirit, fun and with all his love.

No comments:

Post a Comment